We Gather to Care for our Community and the World
We are a community of faith which not only gathers in worship, but also in community service. As we work together and share our resources, we are better able to love our community and assist people who are in need.
The "C" in culture reminds us that our culture as a ministry is nothing if it is not motivated for by concern for others. As a caring community we:
- Do intentional acts of service for the community.
- Provide a food bank for those in need.
- Make care visits on those who are homebound, providing companionship and spiritual strength.
- Send mission teams throughout the year to areas of need both in our local community and around the world.
- Support orphanages and community development missions in Southern India.